Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Dilanni Women Sexy Lace Dresses Cocktail Wedding Dresses For Bridesmaid

I screwed up my video so yall just need to imagine it while you read here. lol. So yes I got a 3rd dress from Dilanni. When it comes to ordering clothes off Amazon, its a hit or miss cause you dont know if they are Asian size or American sized. Well this one is American size but a little off. We will get to that.



I ordered a size up from what I normally wear cause I have tatas. I ordered a 4X. They said the measurements are as follows: Waist:50.5-56 and its a US 26-28W. The dress I measured is not that size. The waist is 22 inches wide. The sleeve is 23 inches long, From the highest point to the lowest point is 44 inches long and the lowest point to the lowest point at the bottom is 35 inches long.


The dress has 2 parts to it that are connected. It has a top lace layer and then the lining under it so its not see through. The top part is 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex; Lining: 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex. With that being said there is a tiny bit of give but if you are border line size, go up to the next size.



If you have larger breasts this might not work out well for you. To ensure that waist line stays under your breasts, you either have to pull it down in the front which makes it uncomfortable on your neck or you can pull it up and have the waist cut your boobies in half. The only other thing I didnt like about it is that it is form fitting around your midsection. This could very well be because I the dress I got was a little on the smaller side than what I like.

Regardless its still a pretty dress. It will fit everyone different. IF you want to read more reviews and buy it you can click here. I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment