Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Dilanni's Mother of the Bride Lace Dress

I love to have dresses for every occasion. Most of my dresses are black but I figured I would venture out a little bit and get a different color for once in my life. I decided to get Dilanni’s Lace dress that is knee length. It is a pretty dark blue and made for plus size gals!


So I have gotten other dresses from this company. Some fit great and were the correct size they were label while others were a smaller fit for their tagged size. I decided to go up 1 size on this dress (4X) so the following measurements are based on that. Their site states that for a 4X the following are the measurements-> 4X-- Waist:50.5-56. The measurements I got were 20.5 inches for the waist, 16 inches for sleeve and 42 inches for length.  The waist appears to be off. Usually you double the size so waist size I got was 41 inches and not 50. I suggest ordering 2 sizes up for a comfortable fit. 

The dress is a pretty color with a nude backing at the top so that you don’t show too much cleavage. The entire top of the dress is lace with a blue underlaying garment so that it is not see through. This lace is delicate. When I put it on the first time, I already had a hole in the sleeve (you can see it in the video). The other con that I had is that its not made for busty gals or ones with shoulders. It was way too tight around my bust and the armpits weren’t snug against my pits making it impossible to move my arms freely without feeling like I was going to rip the dress.


While the dress is pretty, this the sizing is off. Granted had I known this and been able to order the correct size, Im sure it would have been an absolutely lovely dress to wear. I will probably end up giving it away because its just not a comfortable fit for me personally. 



If you want to read more reviews or go ahead and buy it, please click here. I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment