So when I first used it, I noticed the texture of it was very light and reminded me of Styrofoam. After I had wet it, it took on a whole another texture. It was still very light yet soft. When I used it, I loved how it made my face look! I didnt use any facial washes with it and after a week my face was looking awesome (then I got a cold and now I look like Rudolph). Anyways, after I did my face with this, all I did was hang it back up to dry. It dried really fast. I have been using this for a little over a month and it is still fantastic! It has held it shape and still works great.
This is a great sponge to start off with if you are a beginner or an elder of sponges. You can buy it on amazon right now by clicking here! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:
Post a Comment