Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Smart Weigh SBS500 Body Fat Digital Precision Scale with Tempered Glass

Im on the road to losing weight so I need a really good scale to help me out. Ive had other ones before but they were crappy and didnt work right half the time. They would give me different numbers everytime I got on within a 1 minute. I was pretty stoked to try Smart Weigh Body Fat Digital Precision Scale out since it looked really nice and it had alot more features that what I was used to.

When I first got it out of the box I noticed how nice it was! It doesnt look cheaply made and its great quality! It had a few buttons on it that I had to read the manual to figure out how to use it but it was pretty easy to use other than that. I love the tempered glass and the metal look to it. 




Once I turned it on and read how to use it, it turned out to be fantastic! It told me my body weight and  my body fat percentage. Ive never owned a scale liek that so it was pretty amazing! It has helped me concentrate more on fat rather than pounds because as we all know muscle weighs more than fat.


Overall the quality of this scale is amazing. Its great for anyone of any size and shape. It holds up to 450lbs so dont worry about breaking it. If you want to buy this scale at an amazing price and one that wont break the budget, click here now! I did get this for a full discount from tomoson.com in return for my unbias review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment