So Ive read that to combat anti aging, you should start in your late 20's early 30's. well being that Im 30, I figured I better jump on the bandwagon! I was really excited to be able to try out Body Merry's Retinol Moisturizer since Ive used their products in the past.
First thing that I noticed was that this one has a very pretty label. I love how Body Merry uses different colors on their products so I dont mix them up! Anyways, after pulling off the lid I saw that it has air pump. Ive had good and bad experiences with air pumps so I didnt want to jump to any conclusions about this one. Im so glad I didnt cause I love this air pump!
Ok so lemme get back to the review. lol. I first noticed small wrinkles creepy on cheeks and crows feet were getting a little deeper, I figured what a perfect time to use it! So I sat down and read the directions. They are pretty self explanatory as in the fact that you need to apply it if you have dry skin once at night. If you have oily or normal skin apply in morning and evening.
Over all this is a great moisturizer! I love how easy it is to apply to your skin and the fact that you can still use other products with it. If you use a serum just apply that first and then the moisturizer over it! If you want to order this fantastic product, click here now!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:
Post a Comment