Ive always heard seaweed is great for your skin so I was looking forward to trying out Insta natural's Seaweed powder. I've only tried one other seaweed powder that did ok but it just wasn't for me.
When I got this, I was so surprised at how big the container they sent was! It is a huge tub of it! I pulled it out and looked at the directions which are pretty easy. Something that I read on there that I really liked was that it told you how to make different textures for the different kinds of things you can do with the powder. For example you can do body wraps with them, facial masks, and cellulite scrubs~ I actually did that one!
So like I said, I tried the cellulite scrub, It works awesome! I also did the face mask one but I wont post pics to scare yall. lol. The cellulite scrub was really easy to make and works great! I have been using this tub quite a bit since I got it and I still have alot left! One of the other main things I really like about this product is that it doesnt have a overwhelming seaweed smell.
Overall I recommend this for anyone looking for a detox or cleaner for their skin. Its easy to mix, doesnt smell and works great! I did get this free from Tomoson.com but I only recommend products that I believe to work. So if you want to buy this fantastic product on amazon right now, click here!





No comments:
Post a Comment