When I first go this, I noticed that it was really thick to other serums that I have seen. It was almost as thick as honey. I also like the fact that the air pump came separate rather than on the the bottle itself. To me this makes it alot easier to carry it around and not have to worry about it squirting everywhere.
After I started using that, I noticed my wrinkles were starting to get tighter. They were getting smaller and smaller. As I continued to use it, I noticed that I wasnt using as much as other serums Ive used in the past. I absolutely love that I barely have use any! I decided to give it a week of not using it to see if my wrinkles were going to come back. To my pleasant surprise they didnt!!!
I absolutely fallen in love with this serum! I cant wait to buy some more and share it with my mom! If you want to buy it right now at a great price, click here! This is perfect for any woman of any age! I did get this for free from tomoson.com for my unbias opinion.


No comments:
Post a Comment