Saturday, December 6, 2014

Azure Naturals ULTIMATE RETINOL Anti Wrinkle Serum Review

Well Im back! This time I got to try out a new product from one of my favorite brands. Azure Naturals sent me a retinol anti wrinkle serum to test out and review for them. In the past Ive use their products so I have high expectations for this one as well!


When I first got the retinol serum, I read up the directions. This one is a little bit different from other serums I have had in the way that they tell you if you are new to using this to start with a little bit every other day so your skin gets used to it and doesnt have any ugly reactions to it. So anyhow, the directions are pretty clear. Apply your toner first and then apply this afterwards. They suggest you put it on at night so you have uninterrupted time for it to really work.


So the place i decided to try this out on was my forehead. I started noticing little wrinkles showing up there. Im 30 so Im fairly young and dont have deep wrinkles but wrinkles are wrinkles regardless of how old you are! When I was getting ready at night, I would wash my face, apply my toner, then azure naturals vitamin c serum. They suggest their vitamin C serum or their hyaluronic serum(both which work awesome btw!) and before putting on this retinol serum. Once done apply moisturizer and your beauty regime is done for the night! lol

So in the pic above thats my forehead after a couple of weeks. At first I used it every other day and then I started using it everyday after the first week. I absolutely love the results I have gotten. I still have over 3/4 a bottle sas just a little bit of this goes a long way!!!!

I recommend this product in addition to their other beauty products to help with those fine lines! If you want to buy it now on amazon at a great price please click here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment