When I first opened the box, I noticed its size. Its the perfect size for a man or a woman to hold. Its not too small to point it makes it hard to use yet its not to big that its hard to hold. So in other words it the perfect size! I love how its made with badger hair because animal hair in my experiences work better.
Anyways, when it came time for my husbands weekly shaving, I pulled out this bad boy and went to town! It made the shaving cream glide on very easy and smooth. It didnt clump up or leave huge lumps of cream in some spots. After I got done shaving my husband, clean up was so easy! When it comes to cleaning shaving brushes, I used dawn soap (a tiny bit!) to make a great lather on it. Tehn i rinsed that off and soaked it in vinegar(only a dash for petes sake!) then rinsed it again. It came out looking new every time!
Ive read how some people dont like the smell of it or that they think it falls apart. Im not sure what they were doing to it because we have had our brush for over a month and its like new. Its held up very nicely and I havent lost but a couple of bristles in it.
Overall, I highly recommend this brush for anyone that loves a great clean shave. This brush is well worth the price and you wont be disappointed. For my family members reading this that are male, get ready guys cause you are getting one of these bad boys for Christmas! If you want the perfect gift at the right price, click here to order yours today! You so wont be disappointed!!!!! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Awesome review. .This looks like a really great product
ReplyDelete