Buying art online is always nerve racking because you dont know for sure if you are going to get what it looks. This is an absolutely gorgeous piece that really does look like the picture on the Amazon listing! There will be no suprises about how it looks when you get it. The pic on the top is the one from the amazon listing and pic on the bottom is what I got.
When you get the three pieces, it looks like abstract art meaning it looks like a bunch of paint just thrown on a canvas. When you put all three pieces together, you see the picture. Its very calming to sit there and just stare at it. Something else that I absolutely love about this piece is that it is actually painted and not just a print on canvas. You can feel the paint/texture when you run your hand across it. This gives it a more personal touch in my opinion.
Each piece is a little over a foot tall (14.2) and about 9.4 inches wide. There are 3 pieces that you can space out or put next to each other. If you have each piece touching each other it is about 2.25ft across for the smaller set. There are 2 different size canvas that you can order. Each canvas has its own teeth hook so you can secure it nicely to the wall.
Granted I know I didnt hang it right-I have slight lazy eye so the husband needs to fix that- but feel free to watch my video of the painting. If you want to see more details and buy this beautiful painting, you can click here.
I would never recommend something that I havent tried and loved myself. I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.




No comments:
Post a Comment