Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser 7 Color Changing Led Lights - Portable Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier

I have a passion for candles. I love every kind of candle there is but often times, I forget to blow them out before I leave the house, giving to an obvious risk of burning down my house. I started to use diffusers in lieu of my candles. I recently got the Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser 7 Color Changing Led Lights - Portable Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier by Islands Miracle.




I absolutely love this diffuser! Most think they are made the same but this one has a few different features. First thing that I noticed that was different is the fact that it has a design on the front that the light shows through. Ive never owned one that has a design on it so this was definitely a nice touch. Speaking of the light, there are 7 different colors that it goes through (https://youtu.be/CyJc-jmzS8s). You can have it on auto rotate where it goes through all the colors or by simply pressing and holding the on button, it can stay on one particular color. It also has it where you can run it without any light (works great for night time sleeping).

This diffuser holds 170ml of water. There is a fill line that tells you where to stop pouring water at. Then you can add any essential oil scent to it you like. The mist coming out of it is a cool mist so you dont have to worry about anyone getting burned by the steam. There is only one downfall to it (according to me). The lid just rest on the body of the diffuser. I wish that it screwed on so that it it got hit or bumped it wont fall over, spilling water everywhere.




If you want to see more info on this great diffuser (and buy it!), you can click here. I did get this at full promotional discount for my unbias review in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment