Friday, September 16, 2016

ChiroDoc - UltraCool Cushion For Car and Office - Coccyx , Tailbone and Back Pain Relief

I sit on my hiney alot because I work at home as well as homeschool my preteen. Being that I am 6'3 and fat, my back and tailbone take a beating. I have a nice chair but months of sitting on it for so long its become uncomfortable and flat as a pancake. I took a chance and ordered ChiroDoc - Coccyx cushion. OMG!

So I never knew just how much discomfort I was throwing on my back and tailbone. I get in my hot tub every night cause of the pain and well I never thought it was cause of my lack of support back there. 



The ChiroDoc cushion is great for a couple of reasons. First off it has a nice mesh covering that keeps your bum from sweating. There is nothing worse that standing up and having the batman signal on your shorts cause you sweated so bad. Another plus is that it has a zipper so that you can take off the covering to wash it when it starts to smell like 5 day old undies. 

The next thing that I really enjoyed about this is that its made from memory foam. This means that no matter how long you sit on it, its still going to be fluffy once you stand up (it springs back to shape). The cushion is roughly 3-4 inches thick so you are definitely getting support. After sitting on this for 8 hours a day, I can honestly say that its helped me alot!

Now I must say that looking at reviews on Amazon, I noticed alot of people using it incorrectly. The way it works is that the hole is to the back of the chair and the hump is to the front. The reason for this is because it relives pressure off your tailbone by lifting your hips into equal platform. Our hips are not naturally aligned with our tailbone so with us sitting in the hole, it makes this happen taking pressure off.

So overall my view of ChiroDoc Coccyx cushion is that its a lifesaver. Its going to save you trips to the chiropractor to get your back realigned. If you want to save money, click here to order it now off Amazon!

I would never recommend something that I havent tested and loved! I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment