One would think that all salad spinners are the same-so not true. This salad spinner is amazing for a couple different reasons. First off this is the first salad spinner that I have ever owned that has a stop button on it. The stop button is for when its in a spin and say you forgot to add something to the mix. You can simple press the stop button and it stops the spinner in mid spin so you dont have to wait.
The next thing about this that I like is the handle. The handle is very easy to grasp. It also has a lock and unlock button on it so that you can lay down the handle to get a better grip on it to actually use it. I leave mine unlocked when I stick it in the fridge cause it just fits better. As for how well its spins, its great! The inside basket has a snap lid on it so the lid wont fly off the top in mid spin. This is also nice because you can snap on the lid and shake excess water off after you run it under water (then of course use spinner to get all water off!).
The spinner does a fantastic job getting all the water off and keeping your salad crisp (over saturated lettuce gets mushy). If you want to buy this wonderful salad spinner at a great price click here! I would never recommend a product that I didnt thoroughly test and try out myself. I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.



No comments:
Post a Comment