First off this is a mini chopper that is a manual one. No batteries are required-just the force of a hand. It is really easy to use ( I will show how to in video down the page). It claims that it chops garlic, ginger, nuts, fruits and veggies. The chopper has 2 little stainless steel blades in it that twirl as you move the green handle on the top back and forth creating a have circle chop. There is a nice little finger groove that you can place your fingers to rest when your other hand is moving the green handle piece back and forth.
So like I mentioned earlier, it states it chops nuts. I decided to start off with jalapenos since they were getting too soft and I needed salsa. The first pepper I tried, I didnt cut into smaller pieces (I just cut it in half and threw it in there). That didnt work out so well on my end. The second pepper I had prepped by chopping it into 1 inch pieces. While this did better it, it didnt chop the pepper up the way I expected it. I was quite disappointed. I tried a garlic clove after my video. It also didnt chop up at all.
While this chopper looks cute and is mini for space storage, I cant recommend it at this time. It couldnt even chop a jalapeno pepper that I had pre-cut. At that point I should have just finished chopping it myself. So as for rating for this- I give it maybe 2 stars out of 5. If you want to chance your luck (some reviews have had great success with it but I didnt), you can click here to buy it.
I dont recommend things that I havent tried and loved myself.
I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.





No comments:
Post a Comment