I had my tea kettle filled to almost the top and my stove was at level 9. It took roughly 3.5 min for it to come to a complete boil which is pretty fast.there is no whistle noise that I heard when it came a boil. It does have a small vent on the tip of the lid so that it can relive pressure.
There is only one thing that I didn't like about this kettle and that was the handle. I like that it hasa handle however the fact that it's plastic made it hard to pick up when kettle has boiling water in it. The handle got extremely hot so you will need some kind of MIT when picking it up. Other than that, it's a great kettle.
Please feel free to check out my video. If you would like to purchase this cute and functional kettle on amazon, simply click here.
I would never recommend a product that I didn't try out and like/love myself. I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.




No comments:
Post a Comment