Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Born Pretty’s Holographic Laser Powder Nail Glitter Rainbow Pigment

So first off yes I suck at nails. I do a lot of house projects so I rarely take care of my man nails. I figured I needed to start trying something with the holidays coming up. Fake nails always hurt like hell when I get them taken off so I figured I would give Born Pretty’s Holographic Laser Powder Nail Glitter Rainbow Pigment a try. Yeap I sucked at that too! Lol

When you get the pigment it comes in a tiny jar. From all the pics I saw of other peoples, they had a piece of paper over the top of the inside of the jar that kept the powder from being all over the place-mine didn’t have that so it looked like a unicorn pooped all over my hands when I opened the bag. There is a makeup applicator that comes with it that is used for patting on the powder.

So you’re probably wondering how does it work exactly. Well you DO need gel polish and a UV light (both which I have and used). I tried it with a blue base, a black base and a white base. Anyways the way it works- you need to apply the base color, then apply a gel top coat over that. Then cure them for about 90 seconds or so. Brush on the powder with the applicator and then seal it with top gel coat. I found that patting on the powder worked a lot better than brushing it on. Also don’t be scared to pile it on. I was using a little bit when I did my nail (see pic) and obviously it didn’t come out as well as it could have.


While I really like the look, I think Im just going to take it to my nail art pro and let her do it cause I suck at this and honestly it looks like crap on man nails. It does stay on and really looks good in the sun. Maybe when Im not working around my house and I get tips done, I will try it again (in which Im sure it will look a lot better!). 

If you want to check out other peoples much better pics and buy this, you can click hereFor those of you that have issues like I do, I don’t recommend trying to do it yourself. Lol. Anyways Im thankful I got this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.

 #rainbownails #ad #sp #isuckatthis

No comments:

Post a Comment