Saturday, September 10, 2016

Surpahs X-CUT 4 In 1 Multifunction Vegetable & Fruit Chopper, Slicer, Dicer

Normally when I cook I use my knives to do my chopping, dicing and slicing. Too many times, I have almost cut off my fingers and one time I actually cut off my knuckle! I needed a safer way to do this. I have had other choppers but they only used 1 head so I wasnt able to do much with them (they ended up in trash). Surpahs X-CUT 4 In 1 Multifunction Vegetable & Fruit Chopper, Slicer, Dicer has been an absolute life saver!

So first off, it does come with instructions but I have included a video at the bottom of this article to show how it works from start to finish and how all the different blades cut. There are 4 different types of blades that give you 4 different cuts along with 2 different push down guides (the grey blocks). 



The different types of cuts that you can achieve are a thicker cut for things like french fries. A medium block cut for smaller square cuts. A small block for cube shaped cuts. Finally a wedge cutter for all your fruits. The wedge cutter does have a specific grey block that goes with it so that you get the perfect cut every time. 



Taking this apart is super easy and it can go in the dishwasher with no problems. Each blade is stainless steel so it wont rust over time and become useless. I have included a short video of how to use each blade and the types of cuts it uses. So when you are ready to buy this, you can click here! I would never recommend a product that I havent tested and loved!  I did receive this at a promotional discount for my unbias review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment