When you get this hose, it comes in a box that clearly states what it is. Taking it out of the box was easy and no instructions were needed even though they were provided. The hose is 50ft fully expanded (you can watch video provided at end of post).
Going into some of the important details-On each end of the hose are brass ends so its not going to rust or break off the way others might. An 8 mode hose attachment is provided. The 8 modes are cone, flat, soaker, stream, full, angle, shower, and mist. The handle does not have a on/off switch but if you want to take off the handle while water is going that it easy enough! Unlike other hoses I have seen and used in the past, this one has an on/off switch on the brass part of the attachment on the hose. This means that once you flip that switch, you can easily take off the sprayer part of it without getting soaked!
This set up does come with a hose hanger and 6 extra washers in case you lose any. I already had a hose hanger up so I will keep the one they supplied as back up for sure. Overall I am really impressed with this. Ive never owned one and well its really nice not having to play untangle the folds and kinks on the hose.
If you would like to buy this now on amazon, please feel free to click here. I would never recommend a product that I havent tested and loved myself. I did get this at a full promotional discount via Tomoson.com.



No comments:
Post a Comment