First off the dress is 85% polyester and 15% spandex. It has a little cling to it but it I love its poly. With this type of material it makes it breathable and after so many washes it wont shrink the way cotton does. So as for the dress makeup. It is a basic wrap dress with ruffles on all the edges. The top is a criss cross that comfortably fits any size breasted woman. the sleeves are about 3/4 down your arms so it covers your elbows. The bottom is wear I find it fun loving! It reminds me of a wrap but its sown together. What I mean by this is that it looks like they took one side-wrapped it across your body and sown it to the hip. Then they took a 2nd piece and crossed it over the other side of your body. With this criss cross it does create a slit that might make some uncomfortable. When you sit or cross your legs, it does NOT slit all the way up. You can still be very modest when sitting down wearing this dress.
I absolutely love this dress for my dancing nights. Its easy to move in and it flows gorgeous. Oh one quit last thing. I am 6'3 and the back of the dress hit me at my ankles. In the front it hit me about mid shin. It may fit longer on shorter people. Please feel free to watch my video. If you would like to buy this dress, just simply click here.
I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.
No comments:
Post a Comment