Thursday, February 11, 2016

VMATE® NEW Frilly Loose Petal Flower Kissing Lock Clasp Fashion Clutch Evening Handbag

I love girly girl stuff. With that being said purses are my downfall. Most women want a closet full of shoes and clothes. Not me-I would be happy with that closet full of purses. So when I saw this. I figured I could get some great use out of it at Christmas balls that we go to and other high visible company parties for my husband.

When I got it, it looked liked the picture except for the fact that all the petals were smushed down. After I fluffed them up, they still were really floppy. To me it looked to busy. I wish that there was some way to see the different flowers from each other rather than just a bunch thrown together. Thats the only con I have for this purse. The petals are sown on really well so that they arent going to fall off after a couple of uses.

Going to the clasp area, this clasp is really heavy duty! Its not going to randomly open up on its own. What sets this clasp off from others on other purses I have, is the fact that it has two little jewels on it (see video). To me this sets it apart and gives it that little unique flare. Moving to the inside, it is a silky like material that lines the purse. There is a pocket so that you can store something in it and easily find it without losing it in the big open area of the purse.

This purse does come with 2 different chains. It has a really short on so that you can carry it on your wrist or with your hand. Then it has a longer chain that you can swap out on it to make it so that you can carry it on your shoulder. A nice little touch to this package is that you get a small package of beads. These beads are meant to stay in the envelope. With these you keep them in the purse when not in use and it keeps the inside of your purse smelling so good!



Overall its a pretty purse. The only thing for me was the petals but that might not be an issue for you. Please feel free to check out my video for a more comprehensive look at the purse. If you would like to purchase this on amazon, please click here.


 I did get this at a promotional discount for my unbias review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment