Thursday, February 11, 2016

Solid Color Parisian French 100% Wool Beret Womens Mens Unisex - Many Colors Available By CoverYourHair®

I had gotten this with the intent of looking stylish on bad hair days. Its really what it says it is-100% wool beret. I had gotten black figuring it would match my every growing wardrobe of black items.



When I got this the first thing I noticed was how light it was. All the full 100% wool items Ive owned have been uber heavy so this was a nice little surprise meaning I could actually wear it and not have a frizz hay day going on under it on the cold days! It says its a one size fits all but I dont think thats so true. I have a 22 inch circumfrance head and it was a (you fill in the word here) to get on. I think this would best fit people with heads under 20inches so be sure to measure your head before ordering. The head opening is about 6 inches and it doesnt have any kind of elastic in it.

The hat itself is quite durable. It has no visible stitching so it wont get snagged or ripped on something due to poor stitching. This also means that it wont get caught in your hair ripping out half of it on the way. Since it was too small for my head I gave it to my son to use as part of his costumes and he loves it. After hours of playing, it doesnt smell like dirty little boys sweaty head or have any other weird smells. I did throw it in the washer and it came out fine.

Overall its not a bad hat. I just dont think its a real one size fits all. Please feel free to check out my video. If you would like to buy this on amazon right now, please feel free to click here



 I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment