Thursday, February 11, 2016

Zhenhui Gold-tone Rose Gold-tone Alloy Rhinestone Cubic Zirconia Hypoallergenic Pierced Huggie Hoop Earrings


I got the gold toned earrings. I normally dont wear hoops due to babies and grabbing things but now that babies are getting old, I can actually wear them. lol These are simply beautiful.




They came in a pretty little black bag (like other Zhenhui jewelry) so if ordering as a gift dont orry-they dont look cheap. The earrings size took me by surprise. I know reading a description and actually having them in hand is 2 different things. These were alot larger than I was expecting and they do have some weight to them. Each earring is about 2.5inches long and about 10-12 grams in weight. If you arent used to wearing heavy earrings, these might hurt after a few hours.


Each earring has 2 rows of 46 cubic zirconia jewels. This gives off the most beautiful blingy look. When the light catches it, you sparkle! The clasp on the back of the ear in one that snaps forward and pushes against the back of your earlobe. I wasnt too fond of these so I simply twisted them off. The earrings do come with 4 clear backs and 2 gold backings so I just used those instead. I have super sensitive ears-I get cysts behind my lobes with really cheap ones. I wore these for about 6 hours one day and had no issues. When they say they are hypoallergenic, they really are.



Overall these are beautiful earrings. They definitely dont look like cheap ones that you could buy at the flea market. You wont be disappointed in buying these. Please feel free to check out my video. If you would like to purchase these on Amazon, please click here.


I did get these at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment