In the pictures the purse looks pinkish to me (Im also colorblind so dont fault me!). The purse is actually more of a red color. So when I got it the first thing I noticed was the texture of it. The red part is a faux leather and then the swan itself is a cloth feel to it. I like this difference in texture-not sure why. lol. The whole swan on both sides and on the inside of the handle are cloth. The beak and face are faux leather.
So moving on. The purse has some weight to it. A nice feature about it is that it stands up on its own. When I say this I mean that the purse maintains its shape and wont fold into a big pile of mess when you put it down. The bottom of the purse does have feet which is another plus so when you set it on the ground or table, the bottom of the purse wont get scratched up. The backside (the side without the swan) has a handy zipper compartment and is all the faux leather.
Moving into the inside of the purse. It does have a dark lined material on the inside. This might be harder for some to find things in their purse-others wont care. On the side with the zipper on the outside, you have another zipper compartment on the inside. On the opposite side, there are 2 pockets. The inside of the purse is very roomy and you would easily be able to store lots of things such as wallet, keys, makeup, lotion, etc...
Overall I love this purse. I have used it out in public a couple of times and have gotten some amazing compliments on it. Trust me if you are on the fence about it, get it-you will love it! If you would like to purchase it on Amazon, please feel free to click here.
I did get this at a promotional discount for my unbias review in return.
No comments:
Post a Comment