The earrings are approximately 2.25 inches long from the bottom of the hook to the bottom of the larger tear drop. Each earring weighs approximately 3 grams each. The earring of course is comprised of two teardrops (one large and one small). The design in them is jus ta bunch of hoops and loops that come together to create a beautiful design. The two teardrops are connected by a single tiny loop but it is very secure so that it wont come apart.
On the backside of the earring, you can still see the design however its not as detailed as the front of it (which is ok!). I have worn these for a few days in a row for about 8 hours and had no issues. I have super sensitive ears ( I get cysts with cheap materials) and havent had any issues. There has been no fading or chipping of the color since I have worn them. Overall I love the style and they are not your dollar store version of earrings. Please feel free to check out my video for more details. If you would like to purchase these on amazon right now, please feel free to click here.
I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.
No comments:
Post a Comment