The jar opener is a hard plastic on the outside lined with a silicone inside. One the outside of the handle there is little finger grooves on both sides. This makes it so that left handed people or right handed people can use it. The grooves also help you get a better grip on it. Moving to the inside of the jar opener, there is a lip. The lip fits comfortably over the jar so it gets a better grip on the lid. The nicest part of this to me is the fact that it has 4 different size holes. This is awesome to me cause it means I have basically a 4 in one tool. I dont have to have a bunch of jar openers for a bunch of different sized jars.
Overall its a really useful tool. I plan on getting my 63 year old mother on as for she has issues too. Please feel free to check out my video for a more detailed look. If you would like to purchase this on Amazon, please feel free to click here.
I did get this at a promotional discount for my unbias review in return.
No comments:
Post a Comment