Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wine Aerator & Spout Pourer By SySrion® - Vastly Improve the Flavor of Red, White & Rose Wines | Premium Aerating Pourer and Decanter Spout (2)

First off Ive had other aerators that I liked but after using these, I really am hooked on them. I did order the 2 pack set but in my video I know I made it sound like you could only order the two pack (damn wine. lol). You do have the option to order just one but I did order the two pack because sometimes I do have more than one bottle of wine open at a time and its a pain in the rear to keep switching one back and forth.



When you get these they come in a hard case, which is great for storage so that you dont lose the pieces when not in use. Each piece is all plastic except for a little silicone piece which is what keeps the aerator from slipping out of the bottle during the pouring. The air tube is detachable from the aerator part so that it makes it easier to clean. I did run mine through the dishwasher and it came out fine.

Please feel free to check out my video to see it in action and a more personable hands on experience. If you would like to purchase this from amazon, please feel free to click here


I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment